1.03.2008

Yet another reason not to vote for Huckabee


Just found this on Digg.com and I can't believe I never noticed the resemblance before. It's probably because season 7 of 24 has been postponed, probably forever since the WGA strike hasn't shown any signs of ending (look at what Conan has resorted to without his writers).

So in lieu of Bauer kicking ass, I'll try to regularly post on stuff on this site. Don't worry. There's a book on the horizon that you'll hear about next week. Argh...without TV I'm forced to read. I'm sad too.

4 comments:

  1. that is scary...no vote for Huckleberry confirmed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I knew there was a real reason I wasn't going to vote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love for someone to ask Huckabee:

    Do you aspire to be the kind of president Charles Logan was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the WGA and the studios reach some common ground soon....

    ReplyDelete