5.20.2014

Mommy Dearest Loves the Little Finger

Hey Girl. I ate your pinky.

Tonight it was all about communication. Some of it was done in a room designed for ample yelling with an accusatory tone. Some of it was done with a knife. The last time I screamed like that was every time I watched True Detective.

Per usual, no one really believes Jack except the alleged criminals and his groupies. He's somehow found a way to roam around the US Embassy thanks to a stolen jacket and is on the hunt for a keycard. Already, the jacket is emerging as the Jack Bauer invisibly cloak since it can mask a sidearm and the musk of a man found in a ditch in episode one. At some point, I'm expecting Jack to put the jacket over his head and just stand still as US Marines run by him with itchy trigger fingers. 

(Jack-et. He's in the word...I have kids and I'm tired)

"Jack Bauer has hostages. But don't worry, I'm taking notes for my I'm disappointed in you speech with Benjamin Bratt, so it's all good." - Chief of Staff Mark

The Hellers are back to talking about Bauer behind closed doors and wondering if he's actually right. Makes sense. He was right the 60 other times he got in touch, but this one could be the time he's WRONG. 

Also, the president is suffering from a condition that rhymes with "pals-mymer" so it's possible he forgot who Bauer was in the minute after he hung up the phone and just referred to his memory phrase cards and picked the "Tell the marines to go in when they are ready."  To be fair, that is the right phrase to use 70% of the time when you're president. 

Side observation: If you start pretending everyone is talking about the Amazon Drones, this immediately turns in to a comedy. Just sayin.

So again, Heller makes a shitty decision. The same time he decided to have that sushi taco in Mexico and now it's rotting his brain. Or the time he thought having a chief of staff with natural curly locks was a good idea. Nope on both accounts. 

Fortunately for Bauer, Lady Dexter believes him and is willing to climb through a ventilation shaft Shawshank Style because deep down inside, she knows her husband was innocent. They keep playing this up and it's annoying. I get it. She was blinded by love. Or maybe she was never wrong and her husband was set up. By Bratt.

The finger. Dude. DUDE. How in the hell is she going to do the "shocker" now? Don't know what that is? Don't look it up. At least at work. What? You did anyway? Sicko.

I get it. You don't really need the pinky finger. All you really need is a computer with decent RAM because at the end of the day, we all hate staring at the screen as a progress bar slowly updates you. 

1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one who stills follows you? I don't know whether I should feel bad for myself or you.

    ReplyDelete