2.01.2005

Diverting Suspicion...from my ass

1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
1.31.05

The override...
People must feel really dumb whenever they have to explain what this device does to the nuclear power plants. "Yea, see it's called an override and, uh, it, you know, over rides the security. Yes, I'm aware it's fairly obvious...eat me."

Heller does look tired and needs a hug.

The second I saw Mya on the TV yelling about how schitzo she was, I wanted her to die. Little did i know that the gods of 24 would heed my crazy plea. Now who switched the files? Maybe it was Chloe. Or maybe CTU is just that disorganized. A division of the government screwing up documents? never. That's right Fran-Tom Ridge.

Speaking of being suspicious, how the hell is sassy Aisha Tyler, (aka MOLE!), supposed to "divert suspicion"? Is that equivalent to farting in a crowded room and then immediately saying, "Dude, that was NOT me!" It's a shame cheerleader girl, who's only talent seems to be walking around and upsetting people, doesn't get that she's being set up.

Best quote of the night: "I've got low blood sugar...I feel faint."

I knew it...he's really freaking hungry. Edgar Styles (which by the way, how did some doofus get the cool last name of Styles?) deserves a chicken burrito, preferably from Taco Bell. Maybe that will give him some confidence or at least rid him of his speech impediment. Or maybe he talks like that because the breakfast burrito is still lodged between his jaw so he can suck on it from time to time. Ok, now I want a burrito.

Wimpiest quote of the night: "She's breaking my heart..."

WHAT?
I wish Heller slapped him across the face and said "You're worse than my son. It's time for torture. It won't really work, but it sure as hell will piss you off."
Husband Paul gave Bauer a nice glare when he said that Audrey was his wife. Didn't this love triangle happen on That 70s Show too? I'm starting to think that really is Topher Grace and that Fez, Hyde, and Kelso are going to show up in the interrogation room smoking weed.

Smooth move with the "I'm sorry" and "I'm wrong" speech to Sheryl Crow...if only I knew that trick in high school/college. Apparently it worked since it garnered a "That's fair" from Sheryl Crow (which translates to a pity lay in the future) which in turn got "How far are we?" from Jack (which translates to "Urge to kill...rising.")

It was also funny seeing Jack and Audrey trying not to makeout with each other in the back of the van...ah, memories of high school, yet again.

Terrorist Dad is a bastard. I'm starting to think that BrilloHead isn't really his son and that's why he's so willing to knock him off. Perhaps that was an extra bonus he had planned in his busy day of terrorism.
Hooray for Terrorist Mom fighting off pops and trying to help her boy. BrilloHead was funny with his whiney "Mom...he tried to kill me!"

(My mum said she would NEVER try to kill me. "Oy Chester. After 9 months in my belly how could I kill you?" How indeed.)

Terrorist Dad was foolish to leave the mom alone with her son. Apparently, he knows nothing about the connection between child and mom. If had any brains, he would have rigged the car with a bomb so that both of them would die. He already told her that nothing would get in the way of his day. He's such a dumbass.
I bet when he got in the car with the two other thugs, he immediately went "Man, never, I mean NEVER have any kids if you wanna have this life. They will just fuck up your day."

Sidenote: Maybe no one on this show should have kids since they all end up nuts. (Schitzo girl, BrilloHead, tortured son

Yea and about tortured son, what the hell? He never spilled any beans? Apparently this new "torture" technique that Curtis used , um, sucks. All Bauer needs is a lead pipe and a minute with the boy to find out the dark secret of his personal life.

Speculation of dark secret: Likes to play monopoly...by himself.

And finally, The only person I can trust...
YAY FOR TONY!
Though I have to admit I was looking forward to seeing Jack pistol whip everyone in the warehouse. Alas, i'm sure there will be some pistol whipping before the season is through.

Brief summary on the Tony: He used to work for CTU (He had ugly Driscol's job sans Schitzo kid) and was married to Michelle, another CTU agent. When his wife was kidnapped, terrorists forced Tony to re-direct a group of agents so that a suspect could escape a building. Michelle was safe, but when CTU found out what he did, he was arrested and was going to go to prison (this is where season 3 ended). Tony scowls a lot and is a half-Bauer. (half the time he's like Bauer, the other half he's pissed off that he's not).

So how did Tony get there so fast? Here's a quick list of options to pick from:
a. He just so happened to be on break from the Starbucks across the street and took the "Starbuck's Gun" from under the counter.
b. Jack's funny-yet-serious text message got his attention: screwed again. 2 or 3 guys, bring ur gun. got a new GF, she's hot. i luv u
c. He never went to prison and is now working with the Burbank division of CTU which consists of only two guns and a donkey. So naturally when the donkey is taking a nap, he's pretty bored with an itchy trigger finger.
d. Jack heard Tony was planning to break out of prison that day and knew he would be running by the area pretty soon. May as well help a brutha out.

Seriously, they must have a code word for "being pinned down in a warehouse and I need you to get over here to kill people so I can escape." Tony's acting on a lot of faith, especially for someone with his past.

Then again, it is Jack. The Bauer could call and ask me to run around and sing that Lindsey Lohan song and I'd do it. It could be for national security or to give the Bauer a chuckle. Either way, it would be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi The Bang I like your blog. I hope you have a chance to take a look at my new website on Weightloss . Are your ready for the weight loss revolution!! With Power-Pops we have developed a unique and revolutionary system to lose weight - in the form of a lollipop. How Does it Work? This product will suppress your appetite and food cravings, increase energy levels, and burn fat and calories in a safe and natural way. What makes our candy even more effective is that it will also give you an alternative to heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a snack out of habit instead of hunger. The Sweetest Way to Lose Weight! http://www.power-pops.com/seweightloss/powerpop.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi The Bang I like your blog. I hope you have a chance to take a look at my new website on Weightloss . Are your ready for the weight loss revolution!! With Power-Pops we have developed a unique and revolutionary system to lose weight - in the form of a lollipop. How Does it Work? This product will suppress your appetite and food cravings, increase energy levels, and burn fat and calories in a safe and natural way. What makes our candy even more effective is that it will also give you an alternative to heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a snack out of habit instead of hunger. The Sweetest Way to Lose Weight! http://www.power-pops.com/seweightloss/powerpop.htm

    ReplyDelete